Given its close link to the academic environment, CGT SpinOff S.r.l. aims to utilize the most innovative and tested methodologies in the fields of Applied and Environmental Geology and Hydrogeology, always with continuous updates.
Being active part of the development processes of these technologies/methodologies is therefore our primary interest in order to provides our clients (public bodies, water utility and private companies) the best available solution to their needs.
CGT SpinOff S.r.l. is a private company founded in May 2010, by the researchers of the CGT – Centre for GeoTechnologies (University of Siena, Italy) as an academic spin off in order to capitalize their ten-year research experience in Applied Geology and Geotechnologies. The company, certified ISO 9001: 2015, relies on the experience of a staff that has carried out over 700 research and scientific consulting projects using scientific advice from leading figures in the academic and professional world. The technical and scientific competence of CGT SpinOff S.r.l. staff is its own most important asset. The staff recruitment policy is based on the selection of motivated and highly trained young people. Constant attention is paid to technical and scientific updating through the involvement of company personnel in scientific production and dissemination, academic involvement by the University of Siena, Ph.D. co-tutoring in environmental applied research.
Detailed topics related to the call:
• Geology for the environment and the territory
• Hydrogeological and environmental studies for contaminated sites
• Annual and multi-year aquifer monitoring plans
• Environmental characterization plans, Risk analysis, Drafting of remediation projects
• Creation of software for environmental data collecting and integrated managing
• Numerical modeling of groundwater flow and transport of pollutants in groundwater
• Spatial, temporal and geostatistical data analysis
• GIS, databases and Topography
• Digital photogrammetry and remote sensing for the environment and the territory
• Multispectral surveys with remote piloted aircraft systems in natural or anthropic contexts
• Training and capacity building